Last Updated: January 09, 2023
Effective Date: January 09, 2023
Scope Of This Policy
Except as otherwise described below, this Policy applies to the personal information Airspace collects and processes related to:
- Visitors of our website where this Policy is posted, including www.airspace.com (the “Site”), individuals who download and use our mobile application or any other software, applications, or products we provide, and individuals who otherwise interact or engage with us or the services available through our website, mobile application, or other downloadable content;
- Individuals who subscribe to receive news, information, and marketing communications and materials from us;
- Individuals who register for or participate in our webinars and other events, surveys, and research conducted by us;
- Current, former and prospective customers, agents, vendors, and business partners; and
- Individuals that communicate with us or otherwise interact or engage with us, including through our social media channels, related to our products or services (collectively referred to as the “Services”).
Additional Notices. Depending on how you interact or engage with us, we may provide you with other privacy notices with additional details about our privacy practices. For example, this Policy does not apply to job applicants and candidates who apply for employment with us, or to employees in the context of our working relationship with them. Our processing of business clients’ personal information is subject to the terms of our contracts with each business client, who is the business or controller of such personal information that we process on their behalf. Additionally, protected health information, as defined by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996, that we collect, receive, or otherwise maintain about you as a business associate to a covered entity will be covered by the covered entity’s Notice of Privacy Practices and our business associate agreement with that covered entity.
Personal Information We Collect
As further described below, we may collect personal information directly from you, automatically through your use of the Services, and from other, third-party sources. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may combine the information we collect from publicly available or third-party sources.
Personal Information We Collect Directly From You. While the personal information we collect varies depending upon your use of our Services and our interactions with you, in general, we may collect the following Personal Information directly from you:
- Contact Information. When you contact us, including if you sign up to learn more about our Services, request a demo, or otherwise contact us, we collect your name, email address, phone number, the nature of your inquiry, and any other information you so choose to provide. We may also collect information related to your job title, company name, business email, and business phone number.
- Account Information. When you register for an account with us, we collect your name, email address, password, and any other information used in connection with accessing your account.
- Communications and Interactions. When you email, call, or otherwise communicate with us and with members of our team, we collect and maintain a record of your contact details, communications, and our responses.
- Responses and Feedback. If you participate in our surveys or questionnaires, we collect your responses and feedback, such as user satisfaction or other information related to your use of our Services, and any other information you so choose to provide.
- Marketing and Promotions. If you agree to receive marketing communications from us, we collect your email, name, phone number, preferences, and if relevant, information about your account and the Services and features you use. If you participate in promotions we offer, we collect your name and other information related to the activities available through our Services.
- Events and Other Requests. We also collect personal information related to your participation in our events as well as other requests that you submit to us related to our Services. For example, if you register for or attend an event or webinar that we host or sponsor, we may collect information related to your registration for and participation in such event.
- Preferences. We also may collect information about your preferences, including communications preferences, preferences related to your use of Services, and any other preferences or requests you provide when interacting with us.
- Business Development Information. To assess and pursue potential business opportunities, we may collect and receive personal information about current, former, and prospective vendors, business partners, and agents, including name, company information, contact details, and communications records.
- Device and Browsing Information. When you visit our Site or use our Services, we may collect IP address, browser type, domain names, access times, date/time stamps, operating system, language, device type, unique ID, Internet service provider, referring and exiting URLs, clickstream data, and similar device and browsing information.
- Activities and Usage. We also collect activity information related to your use of the Services, such as information about the links clicked, searches, features used, items viewed, time spent within the Services, your interactions with us within the Services, and other activity and usage information.
- Location Information. We may also collect or derive location information about you, such as through your IP address. If you choose to enable location-based sharing with us through your device settings, we may collect precise location information, such as GPS coordinates, to provide content that is more relevant to your location and to otherwise improve your interactions with our Services. You may turn off location data sharing through your device settings.
Personal Information We Collect from Other Sources. In addition, we may collect and receive certain personal information from business partners, clients and customers, data analytics providers, Internet service providers, operating systems and platforms, public databases, and vendors and service providers who provide services or perform functions on our behalf. For example, we may collect your name, contact information, and certain transaction details from our business partners, and vendors and service providers. We also may receive personal information from our customers and clients for purposes of facilitating shipments and administering our Services.
How We May Use Personal Information
We collect personal information about you for the following purposes:
- Services and Support. To allow you to maintain your account with us, provide and operate our Services, communicate with you about your use of the Services, provide troubleshooting and technical support, respond to your inquiries, communicate with you about the Services, and to otherwise run our day-to-day operations.
- Analytics and Improvement. To better understand how users access and use the Services and our product and service offerings, and for other research and analytical purposes, such as to evaluate and improve our Services and business operations, to develop our Services and its features, and for internal quality control and training purposes.
- Communicate With You. To respond to your inquiries, send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our Services and offerings, and to communicate with you through text regarding your shipment and our Services. We also use this information to send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Marketing and Promotions. For marketing and promotional purposes. For example, to send you information about our Services, such as newsletters and other marketing content, including information about Airspace events and new offerings, as well as any other information that you sign up to receive.
- Research and Surveys. To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as for market research or user satisfaction purposes.
- Planning and Managing Events. For event and webinar planning, and other management-related purposes, such as registration, attendance, connecting you with other event attendees, and contacting you about relevant events and Services.
- Compliance and Legal Process. To comply with applicable legal or regulatory obligations, including as part of a judicial proceeding; to respond to a subpoena, warrant, court order, or other legal process; or as part of an investigation or request, whether formal or informal, from law enforcement or a governmental authority.
- Auditing, Reporting, and Other Internal Operations. To conduct financial, tax and accounting audits; audits and assessments of our operations, privacy, security and financial controls, risk, and compliance with legal obligations; our general business, accounting, record keeping and legal functions, and to maintain appropriate business records and enforce company policies and procedures.
- General Business and Operational Support. To assess and implement mergers, acquisitions, reorganizations, bankruptcies, and other business transactions such as financings, and to administer our business, accounting, auditing, compliance, recordkeeping, and legal functions.
How We May Disclose Personal Information
We may disclose the personal information we collect for the purposes described above and as follows:
- Affiliates, Subsidiaries, and Business Partners. We may disclose the personal information we collect to our corporate affiliates and subsidiaries. Airspace also partners with other businesses to offer our products and Services, and we may disclose personal information to those business partners.
- Vendors and Services Providers. We may disclose the personal information we collect to vendors and service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as IT and website hosting, marketing and marketing research providers, customer support, data storage, payment processing providers, data analytics providers, auditors, consultants and legal counsel.
- Customers and Clients. In some circumstances, we may disclose the personal information we collect to our customers and clients to facilitate shipments and administer our Services.
- Marketing and Analytics Providers. We may also disclose your personal information, such as device and browsing, and activities and usage information, to marketing and advertising networks, data analytics providers, and other companies who provide marketing or analytics services on our behalf. For more information see the “Cookies and Other Tracking Mechanisms” section below.
We may also disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
- To Operate Our Business. We may disclose personal information to our business partners, affiliates, service providers, and other vendors in order to operate our business and provide our Services.
- In Support of Business Transfers. If we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may disclose or transfer the personal information we have collected from you with or to the other company. We may also disclose certain personal information as necessary prior to the completion of such a transaction or other corporate transaction such as a financing or restructuring, to lenders, auditors, and third-party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
- Compliance and Legal Obligations. To comply with our legal and compliance obligations and to respond to the legal process. For example, we may disclose information in response to subpoenas, court orders, and other lawful requests by regulators and law enforcement, including responding to national security or law enforcement disclosure requirements.
- Aggregate and Deidentified Information. Notwithstanding anything else in this Policy, we may use, disclose, and otherwise process aggregate and deidentified information related to our business and the Services with third parties for quality control, analytics, research, development, and other purposes.
- Other Disclosures. We may disclose personal information in other ways not described above that we notify you of or that we obtain your consent for.
Cookies And Other Tracking Mechanisms
Cookies. “Cookies” are alphanumeric identifiers we transfer to your device’s hard drive through your web browser for tracking purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process, support the security and performance of the Services, or allow us to track activity and usage data within the Services.
Pixel Tags. Pixel tags (sometimes called web beacons or clear GIFs) are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. While cookies are stored locally on your device, pixel tags are embedded invisibly within web pages and online content. We may use these, in connection with our Services to, among other things, track the activities of users, and help us manage content and compile usage statistics. We may also use these in our emails to let us know when they have been opened or forwarded, so we can track response rates and gauge the effectiveness of our communications.
Cross-Device Tracking. We and our providers may use the information we collect about you within our Services and on other third-party websites and services to help us and these third parties identify other devices that you use (e.g., a mobile phone, tablet, other computer, etc.) to interact or engage with us or the Services.
Do Not Track. Currently, our Site and Services do not recognize “Do-Not-Track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed below (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Your Privacy Choices
We make available several ways for you to manage your personal information, including preferences regarding cookies, advertising, whether you want to receive marketing and promotional emails from us, and choices regarding your account and profile information.
- Cookie Settings. To prevent cookies from tracking your activity on our Site or visits across multiple websites, you can set your browser to block certain cookies or notify you when a cookie is set; you can also delete cookies. The “Help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your device from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to delete cookies. Visitors to our Site who disable cookies will be able to browse the Site, but some features may not function.
- Industry Ad Choice Programs. You can also control how participating third-party ad companies use the information that they collect about your visits to our Site, and those of third parties, in order to display more relevant targeted advertising to you. If you are in the U.S., you can obtain more information and opt out of receiving targeted ads from participating third-party ad networks at aboutads.info/choices (Digital Advertising Alliance). Opting out of participating third party ad networks does not opt you out of being served advertising. You may continue to receive generic or “contextual” ads on our Site. You may also continue to receive targeted ads on other websites, from companies that do not participate in the above programs.
- Marketing Communications. You can opt out of receiving marketing emails from us by using the unsubscribe feature in any such email we send you. You can also log in to your account and change your marketing/communications preferences.
Our Services are not designed for children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you are a parent or legal guardian and you believe we have collected your child’s information in violation of applicable law, please contact us using the contact information below.
External Links And Features
Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites or features. Any access to and use of such linked websites or features is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third parties, including their collection of your personal information. You should review the privacy policies and terms for any third parties before proceeding to those websites or using those features.
We have implemented safeguards that are intended to protect the personal information that we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
California Privacy Rights
This section of the Policy provides additional information for California residents and describes our information practices pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act 2018, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act 2020, and its implementing regulations (the “CCPA”). Depending on how you interact or engage with us, we may provide you with other privacy notices with additional details about our privacy practices.
This section applies to “personal information” as defined in the CCPA, whether collected online or offline. This section does not address or apply to our handling of personal information that is exempt under the CCPA, such as publicly available information, information governed by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, information governed by the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act, or deidentified or aggregated information.
Personal Information We Collect. The following identifies the categories of personal information we may collect about you (and may have collected in the prior 12 months), as enumerated by the CCPA.
- Identifiers. Such as name, alias, email, phone number, billing and shipping address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, account name, or other similar identifiers.
- Customer Records. Your account and profile information and customer records that contain personal information, such as name, account name, other characteristics or descriptions, email, address, phone number, and other contact information, account credentials, communications preferences, billing and payment information, customer service and support tickets and records, and other information you provide in order to use our Services.
- Commercial Information. Such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or Other Electronic Network Activity Information. Includes, but is not limited to, browsing history, clickstream data, search history, and information regarding interactions with our Site, mobile application, advertisements, or emails, including other usage data related to your use of any of our Services or other online services.
- Geolocation Data. Such as location information about a particular individual or device.
- Audio, Electronic, Visual, or Similar Information. Includes information collected via call recordings if you are interacting with us in a customer service capacity or if you call us on a recorded line, recorded meetings and webinars, videos, photographs, user profile images, and CCTV footage to secure our offices and premises.
- Inferences. Such as inferences drawn from any of the information described in this section about a consumer including inferences reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, behaviors, attitudes, abilities, and aptitudes.
For more information about the sources we collect personal information, our purposes for collection, and how we may disclose personal information, please refer to Sections 2-4 above.
Retention of Personal Information. We retain your personal information for as long as needed, or permitted, based on the reason we obtained it (consistent with applicable law). When deciding how long to keep your personal information, we consider whether we are subject to any legal obligations (e.g., any laws that require us to keep records for a certain period of time before we can delete them) or whether we have taken any legal positions (e.g., issued any legal holds or otherwise need to preserve the information). In accordance with our retention policies, rather than delete your personal information we may also deidentify your personal information in compliance with CCPA.
Your CCPA Rights. The CCPA provides California residents with certain rights regarding their personal information. Note that these rights only apply to personal information we collect and process under this Policy as a business or controller. For personal information we process on behalf of our business clients in our capacity as a service provider or processor, please submit your request directly to the business client with whom you have a relationship, and we will provide reasonable assistance to that business client as necessary to enable them to respond to your requests to exercise your privacy rights. In general, California residents, including our business clients’ employees who reside in California, have the following rights with respect to their personal information, subject to certain exceptions:
Right to Know/Access. With respect to the personal information we have collected about you, you have the right to request (subject to certain exemptions and exceptions):
- The categories or personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- Our business or commercial purposes for collecting, selling, or sharing personal information;
- The categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed personal information; and
- A copy of the specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
Right to Correct. You have the right to request that we correct inaccuracies in your personal information.
Right to Delete. Subject to certain exceptions, you have the right to request we delete personal information we have collected from you.
Right to Opt-Out of Sales and Sharing. You have the right to opt-out of “sales” and “sharing” of your personal information, as those terms are defined under the CCPA. While we do not “sell” personal information in the traditional sense (i.e., for money), our use of third-party analytics and advertising cookies may be considered “selling” and “sharing” under CCPA. To exercise your right to opt-out of the “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information, click the Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information link at the bottom of our website. Please note that submitting an opt out request will only opt you out of disclosures that are considered “sales” or “sharing” under the CCPA, but it will not opt out of other disclosures, such as to our service providers.
You also have the right to opt-out of “sales” and “sharing” of your personal information through the use of an opt-out preference signal. If our Site detects that your browser or device is transmitting an opt-out preference signal, such as the “global privacy control” or “GPC” signal, we will opt that browser or device out of cookies on our Site that result in a “sale” or “sharing” of your personal information. If you come to our Site from a different device or from a different browser on the same device, you will need to opt-out, or use an opt-out preference signal, for that browser and/or device as well.
We do not sell or share sensitive personal information, nor do we sell or share any Personal Information about individuals who we know are under sixteen (16) years old.
Right to Limit Use of Sensitive Personal Information. We do not engage in uses or disclosures of “sensitive personal information” that would trigger the right to limit use of sensitive personal information under the CCPA.
Right to Non-Discrimination. We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of the rights described in this section.
Exercising Your CCPA Rights. If you are a California resident and would like to exercise your CCPA rights, you may do so via any of the methods described below:
- Calling us at 844-839-1559
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Verification. Before responding to your request, we must first verify your identity using the personal information you recently provided to us. You must provide us with our name, street address, city, state, zip code and an e-mail address or phone number. We will take steps to verify your request by matching the information provided by you with the information we have in our records. In some cases, we may request additional information in order to verify your identity, or where necessary to process your request. If we are unable to verify your identity after a good faith attempt, we may deny the request and, if so, will explain the basis for the denial.
Authorized Agent. You may designate someone as an authorized agent to submit requests and act on your behalf. Authorized agents will be required to provide proof of their authorization in their first communication with us, and we may also require that the relevant consumer directly verify their identity and the authority of the authorized agent.
European Privacy Rights
If you are located in the EEA or UK, you have specific rights over your Personal Information.
You Have the Right to Access. You have the right to obtain a copy of your Personal Information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
You Have the Right to Rectification. You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete information you believe is incomplete.
You Have the Right to be Forgotten. Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information.
You Have the Right to Restrict Processing. Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Information.
You Have the Right to Data Portability. Under certain conditions, you have the right to request we transfer Personal Information we have collected about you either to another organization, or directly to you.
How to Exercise Your Rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. To submit a request to exercise these rights please contact us:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +31 (0)88 60 55 656
For all requests, please clearly state that the request is related to "Your European Privacy Rights" and provide your name, street address, city, state, zip code and an e-mail address or phone number where you may be reached. We may require you to verify your identity before we may respond to you.
Although we hope that we can resolve any question or concern you may have, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.
Transfers to Countries Outside the European Union. We are based in California, USA. If you are located in the EEA or UK please be aware that the Personal Information you submit, including information provided through our website, is being sent to a location in the United States. The data protection laws in the United States may differ from those of the country in which you are located, and your Personal Information may be subject to access requests from governments, courts, or law enforcement in the United States according to laws of the United States.
Changes To This Policy
The Policy is current as of the date set forth above. We may change, update, or modify this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any updates to this Policy here. If we make any changes to this Policy that materially affect our practices regarding our use of the personal information we previously collected, we will endeavor to provide you with notice, such as by posting prominent notice on our Site.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy or our privacy practices, you may contact us at 844-208-3330 or firstname.lastname@example.org.