Use your own vehicle
On average, Airspace shipments are transported with a sedan or hatchback 90% of the time. No matter what type or size a package is, our system selects the appropriate driver who has the right vehicle for the shipment.
I love the freedom I get by driving with Airspace. Every day is an adventure, I’m making an impact, and I feel limitless in what I can earn and do.
I loved driving with Airspace because it allowed flexibility while providing purpose — I knew I had a direct role in saving lives. As a CSM, I’m passionate about providing sustained, amazing service to my customers
Getting started with Airspace is a simple 4 step process. To begin just:
- Sign up to drive
- Submit documents
- Pass a background check
- Complete app training
To drive with Airspace we require all applicants to complete customer-based training before starting.
- Active driver’s license that has been valid for three consecutive years
- Clean driving record, proof of active insurance, and pass a motor vehicle report
- Clean criminal record, and pass a federal background check
- Provide five years of consecutive, residential history within the U.S.,
- U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident Alien in possession of a Resident Alien Card
- Minimum 21 years old
- Own a smartphone (Android or iPhone 7 and up)
Drive with Airspace
Take command of your career
At Airspace, you’re not just another driver. What you do is important — at times, even lifesaving. We treat you with respect, pay you what you deserve, and make it easy for you to succeed with detailed order info at your fingertips. We support our independent contractors with the tools you need to work efficiently, budget better, and ultimately earn more.